Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I don't know what to say here.... I love you! December 29, 2014

12-29-2014

In my head I keep hearing this old song... "So This Is It..."

So that's how I feel right now! An amazing adventure is coming to a close.

But, let's talk about Christmas!

Our zone went out caroling to different families on Christmas Eve, it was chilly but so much fun! We were able to give gifts to families who may have been in need, and we all loved it! We had a white elephant exchange real fast in the church, then the zone leaders sprung a big surprise- time for Sister Brown to bear her testimony! That's what we do when we leave, and because I was out with sick Sister Roberts at our last zone meeting I didn't do it then. But, I am thankful for the chance I had to bear my testimony.

We had a sleepover with the sisters in our zone that night, and Christmas morning we went over to meet the sisters in the next zone over for Christmas breakfast- our first of many! Our Christmas day was filled with lots of treats and fun members.

We were also able to go to the Christmas lights with the adorable Martinez family on Saturday, it was Sister Roberts' first time seeing them! And, the missionaries get free fry bread across the street. I love being a missionary! :)



Serving a mission is the best decision I ever made. I met have thousands of people who I have loved at first sight, and others I have grown to love over time. Each had made an impact in my life! I have grown in my understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and in Our Father's view of missionary work and our missionary efforts.

Well, don't know what else to say. I love you all! Thank you so much for all of your support and love and emails and prayers! I know that Heavenly Father loves each one of us so much, and He never forgets us!

I love you all! Keep being awesome!


Love, Sister Hailey Brown






No comments:

Post a Comment