Friday, December 12, 2014

And Here Comes Zone Number 7... Hello Maricopa!!..... December 10, 2014

12-10-2014

Hello Everyone,  and welcome to my journey into Maricopa Zone! I am now serving in Maricopa Stake, in the Westwood ward with Sister Roberts and Sister Tippery. We haven't taken a picture together yet... that will come next week!

It has been hard to leave another area that I've barely begun to know the people, and yet love them so much! I want so badly to be able to come back and visit all my friends and all my wards..... but at this point I've served in 13 wards and 1 branch. But on the up side, I know basically all the mission and I get just about anywhere!

Don't have a lot to report on this week. A great miracle that happened is, Sharon and Mike, our investigators in Granite Reef ward, came to church! Mostly because we were leaving and giving testimonies in sacrament meeting. They came to all three hours of church! I am so thankful they came, it's been four years since they have come to church.

I am thankful that we are leaving our wards in good hands! The two sets of elders who cover each ward full time are great, and I am so thankful to have had the chance to work with them. Even if your sister missionaries leave, don't despair! Elders can be pretty cool, too, I guess :)

Whelp, emailing time is short. I love you all! Are you sharing He is the Gift? Let's share the Spirit of Christmas!!!!!!!
#ShareTheGift
also go check out this adorable Christmas video at


I love you! Enjoy the snow and preparing for Christmas.... and I'll see you soon!!!
Love, Sister Hailey Brown

Photos-
1 our awesome district! I hate me in this photo but this is the only one where someone's arm wasn't covering up someone else's face :)



2 Us with our Ward Mission Leader and his family from Granite Reef ward, the Gedris family. I love them! We had crepes at all our missionary correlation meetings Sunday night :)



love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment