Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sometimes typing is boring....... September 8, 2014

9-8-2014

Hi guys.

So sometimes there is a feeling, where I don't want to type up anything. Not because my week was boring or anything, and not because I don't want to write you all. But sometimes, my attention span is just... gone.

Today is one of those days.

It has been pouring rain all morning today! Our ceiling is leaking, and our road out front looks like a river. No joke. We all love it though! Minus the leaking roof. I put Tupperware under the leaks to catch the water. I feel like I should be in a movie or something.

Almost got caught in a dust storm this week! We got text warnings from the National Weather Service during dinner on Saturday, so we booked it over to another member's home and asked for a ride over to see Brandon, on the complete opposite side of our area. We lucked out! the horizon was thick with dust in the sunset, and there was already dust in the air. Sister Tucker has been sick all week anyway and having trouble breathing, so Sister Chater saved the day! And she and her husband picked us up afterwards and brought our bikes home in their truck.




So, good times in Arizona!!

While Sister Tucker was sick this week, I was able to go on exchange with Sister Hurst and Sister Kaufusi to the Salt River Pima Maricopa Indian Community- or, the Res. I was so excited! We were only out together for a few hours, but I loved the chance to see a whole other lifestyle, the way of the natives. I wish I had remembered my camera! But it's all good. If was just good times. I just love going on exchanges!

And the best news of the entire week...... Brandon is getting baptized tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited! I will plan on taking lots of pictures :)

I love you all so much! I love being out here serving the Lord! There is truly NOTHING BETTER than having a great time while working to do the Lord's work! I pray we will all work to feel of the excitement of the times as we strive to hasten His work!

I love you! 


Love, Sister Hailey Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment