Monday, August 18, 2014

Special Temple Trip with Special Permission! ......... August 18, 2014

8-18-2014

Hello again. I feel like I was just here. Do I have anything to add?

We got special permission to go to the temple this week and do baptisms and confirmations and initiatory work for family names, in preparation for our Zone going to the temple to do a session this week. Sister Tucker and I went Saturday morning to the Mesa Temple and did three names each. It was wonderful! Best part of the week! We are so excited to keep doing family history, and to keep doing temple work!

We also taught a great lesson to Judy, a woman we met a few weeks ago and helped clean. She has such a strong faith in Christ! We are so excited to continue to teach her.

Don't have much of an update on Brandon, or Justin and Julia. Justin and Julia came to church though! We set up a time to meet this week.

Yes, it is still hot. It is surprising, though, how well I've adjusted..... "Oh, it's only 102 outside, we'll be okay." This is Arizona!

I love you all! If you are wondering why this is so short, I'm a bit distracted by family search. Love it!!!

I love this gospel, and we are so blessed to be born in this time when it has been restored to the earth. I am so thankful for the power of the priesthood which blesses us each day! And I am so thankful for all of you, and the love and support you give. :)

Love you!!


Sister Hailey Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment